Sudbury Model Conference 2018
July 5, 2018 to July 9, 2018
Hudson Valley Sudbury School
84 Zena Road
Kingston, NY, 12401
The Sudbury Model Conference has three major sections:
- School Meeting Member Session - This is from July 5th until the evening of July 7th. During this time, the attendance is limited to:
- Staff Members (and their family) of current or former Sudbury Model schools.
- Founders (and their family) of Sudbury Model startup groups.
- Students of current or former Sudbury Model schools.
- Assembly Session - This starts on the evening of July 7th and includes all day of July 8th. During this session, the following additional people can attend:
- Parents of students who attend a Sudbury Model school.
- Site Build Session - On July 9th, there will be a Site Build project. During the day, we will work together on various building projects on the school campus. This is a great way to get to know other participants in a less formal setting.
Registration and Cost
Registration is now Open. To register go to Registration.
The registration fee covers the cost of attending the conference and includes dinner and lunch during the conference. Lunch is provided on Thursday through Monday; dinner is provided Wednesday through Monday. The fee does not include travel costs or housing costs while attending the conference. To find lodging, see Lodging.
Each session has a separate registration.
The registration fees are:
- Both School Meeting Member and Assembly Session - All day July 5th though July 8th (inclusive)
- School Meeting Member Session Only Fees - All day July 5th through July 7th (inclusive)
- Assembly Session Only Fees - Evening of July 7th and all day July 8th
- This is free for all participants who help. It is our thank you to everyone for coming to the conference and helping us improve our campus. Register here: Build Day Registration.
For further information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org